Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Wonderful Zoo and Lincoln Too

I like going to the zoo. I like seeing the giraffes. I think they are funny. Their necks are really long. I think giraffes are interesting because they have such long necks. Giraffes eat leaves - it is so cool that they can reach up to a tree and crunch them from off of a tree instead of a bowl. Again I love giraffes.

I like orangutans, they are sooo funny! I do not think they snore like my dad, he snores like a pig! I don't think orangutans even snore. I wish orangutans were nocturnal. I love to see them at the zoo. I love orangutans!


This orangutan is funny! He is reaching for his food. He is the funniest, he is a boy. I love this orangutan. I love the zoo too.

I love how the chimpanzees are so funny, I think they are the funniest animal. Are they? Tell me, because I want to know. My favorite animal is a dog, but chimpanzees are funny. I love them. Good-bye, Love Jadyn

No comments:

Post a Comment